1. “Seryl-butyrate: a prodrug that enhances butyrate's oral bioavailability and suppresses autoimmune arthritis and experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis” Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Meeting. October 11-25. 2023. Seattle, WA. Oral presentation.
2. “Suppression of autoimmune arthritis and neuroinflammation via a seryl-butyrate prodrug with enhanced bioavailability” Keystone Conference: Mechanisms of Microbiota-Immune Interactions-Towards the Next Decade. October 8-11. 2023. Snowbird, UT. Poster presentation.
3. “Immune-modulating therapy via the delivery of butyrate using polymeric micelles.” April 19-22, 2023. The Society for Biomaterials Annual Meeting. San Diego, CA. Oral presentation.
4. “A serine-butyrate prodrug with enhanced oral bioavailability ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.” Autumn Immunology Conference. November 18-21. 2022. Chicago, IL. Oral presentation. (National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS) Travel Award)
5. “Microbial metabolite butyrate-prodrug polymeric micelles promote gut health and treat food allergies.” American Chemical Society Fall Meeting. August 21-25, 2022. Chicago, IL. Invited oral presentation at the PMSE Future Faculty Symposium. (PMSE Future Faculty Award)
6. “Microbial metabolite butyrate-prodrug polymeric micelles treat food allergies.” Immunoengineering Gordon Research Conference. July 10-15, 2022. Ventura, CA. Poster presentation.
7. “Lymph node-targeted long-acting butyrate micelles induce regulatory immune modulation.” Immunology2022, The American Association of Immunologists Annual Meeting. May 6-10, 2022. Portland, OR. Oral and poster presentations. (AAI Trainee Abstract Award)
8. “Synthetically glycosylated antigens as an inverse vaccine platform to prevent and treat food allergies.” Immunology2022, The American Association of Immunologists Annual Meeting. May 6-10, 2022. Portland, OR. Poster presentation.
9. “Glyco-Polymerization of Dietary Allergens to Prevent Food Allergy.” American Association of Pharmaceutical Science 2020 PharmSci360. October 26-November 5, 2020. Virtual. Oral presentation.
10. “In vivo regulatory T cell induction by lymphatic-delivery of long-acting butyrate micelles.” American Association of Pharmaceutical Science 2020 PharmSci360. October 26-November 5, 2020. Virtual. Poster presentation. (AAPS Best Abstract Award)
11. “Optimization and comparison of CD4-targeting lipid-polymer hybrid nanoparticles using different binding ligands” Society for Biomaterials Annual Meeting & Exposition. April 11-14, 2018. Atlanta, GA. Oral presentation. (UW GSFEI Graduate Student Travel Award)
12. “Lipid-polymer hybrid nanoparticles incorporating mechanistically distinct drugs for HIV cure” 2nd Bioengineering and Translational Medicine Conference. October 28-29, 2017, Minneapolis, MN. Oral presentation.
13. “In vivo targeting of gut-homing T cells with a dual-functional conjugated to lipid-polymer hybrid nanocarriers for HIV treatment” 7th International Conference on Bioengineering and Nanotechnology. March 19-22, 2017, Chicago, IL. Oral presentation.
14. “Targeted co-delivery of dual-function monoclonal antibody and tipranavir to gut-homing T cells using lipid-coated PLGA nanoparticles” 43rd Annual Meeting & Exposition of the Controlled Release Society. July 17-20, 2016, Seattle, Washington. Poster presentation.
15. “Lipid-coated PLGA nanoparticles conjugated with a dual-function antibody for targeted delivery of ARVs to α4β7 expressing T cells” 13th International Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery Symposium. September 16-18, 2015, Seattle, Washington. Poster presentation.